Chickasha Area Arts Council
• When: July 9, 7 p.m.
• Where: Chickasha Public Library
• Contact Information: All those interested in promoting the arts and activities of the CAAC are welcome to attend the monthly meetings. Email email@example.com.
Ninnekah Church of Christ, Vacation Bible School
• When: Sunday, July 8 - Wednesday, 11
• Where: Ninnekah, 1 mile East of Valero Station
• Contact: Landon Lewis, 405-320-2884
• Details: Experience our time machine as we solve “The Mystery of Christ”
Full Gospel Church
Vacation Bible School
• When: Monday, July 9th-Tuesday, July 10, 6-8 p.m.
• Where: Full Gospel Church, 722 N. 10th, Chickasha
• Theme “Daniel, Courage In Captivity”
• Details: Come on this adventurous journey back in time and see four young mens courage keep them on their feet, and a God who did not fail them! Music, crafts, games and a meal.
• Ages: 5-12
• For a ride: call 405-779-7341
one year anniversary
• When: Thursday, July 12 , 5-6:30 p.m.
• Where: Sooner Nutrition, 428 Choctaw Ave.
• Details: Come join us for an after hour featuring homemade frappuccino’s using the JR Watkins Extracts. During the day various discounts will available. We will be showcasing our new state of the art Detox room and new line of products. Everyone welcome!
4th Annual Watermelon
Wine and Music Festival
• When: July 14th, 2012
• Where: Coffee Creek Music Complex, Marlow, OK 73055
• Cost: Adults $10
• Contact phone number 405 285 4284
• Details: Performing will be Country Music Assn. 2012 Who New to watch - Kyle Earhart and the Lower Forty, Steve Brack and Stage County and Steve Coffee and the Dead City Outlaws. Go to www.coffeecreekmusiccomplex for more information.
2nd Base Savers
annual Garage Sale
• When: July 13, 7 a.m. - July 14, 5 p.m.
• Where: 1726 S 4th Street, next door to Keepin it Sweet
• Details: 2nd Base Savers are hosting our annual Garage Sale. We will be there all day Friday and Saturday so make sure you stop by and check out what we have! All proceeds will benefit our team in the Susan G. Komen 3 Day walk this November in Dallas!