Interagency and Community Coalition
of Grady County
• When: 3rd Wednesday, 10 a.m.
• Where: CV Tech Center
Outdoor Concert Series
• Entertainer: Joe Nichols
• When: Thursday, July 18th
• Where: in the north parking lot of Newcastle Casino, located at the junction of I-44 and Highway 62 in Newcastle.
• Details: Admission is free. Attendees must be 18 or older. For more information visit MyNewcastleCasino.com, or call (405) 387-6013.
Ruffles and Rust Expo
• When: July 20, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
• Where: Grady County Fairgrounds.
• Cost: $5/admission; 12 and under/free.
• Details: The event is an eclectic mix of New and Old..a show featuring vintage, boutique, hand painted and or handcrafted items. We are now currently accepting vendor applications for the show. Please call Camey at 806-231-9822 for more information.
Vacation Bible School
• When: July 22nd thru July 24, 9 am to 12 pm
• Details: Join us for arts/crafts/games/sports/snacks/music/classes. Revival at 6pm.
• Sponsored by: Leatherwood Baptist, Anniston, Al.
• Where: Fellowship of American Indian Church, 1217 West Frisco, Chickasha,
• Call: for rides: 405-274-3393
Chickasha Antique Auto Club Meeting
• When: 7:30 p.m., July 23
• Where: Rock Island Train Depot, 100 E Chickasha Ave.
• Details: Questions about the Chickasha Antique Auto Club or either of the Chickasha Swap Meet Events call 405-224-4700 or 405-224-OKLA for more information. Office hours: 10:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. Mon-Fri.
July 28-Aug. 1
Indian Falls Creek Christian Camp
• When: July 28 to August 1st
• Where: Indian Falls Creek, Davis, Ok
• Details: To be a sponsor for a child to attend church camp for a week, the cost is $55 which can be mailed to Fellowship of American Indian Church, PO Box 121, Chickasha, Ok 73023 or deposit to First National Bank, Chickasha, Ok Act# 189182. Any questions you can call 405-214-6231
Grady County Landlord Association
• When: July 29, 6:30 p.m.
• Where: Cornerstone Fellowship Hall, 125 Chickasha Ave.
• Call: 224-7829
Free Children’s Book Festival
• When: Thursday, Aug. 1, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
• Where: Chickasha Public Library
• Contact: JJ Francais at firstname.lastname@example.org