Benefit Yard Sale & Bake Sale
• Where: Cox City Baptist Church, 2443 Cox City Road, Rush Springs
• When: June 21-22
• Details: All proceeds will go towards the construction of the new church building and will be used to purchase the lighting fixtures for our new building. All proceeds from the bake sale will be used to help send the children to Junior Camp at Southwest Baptist Assembly near Altus.
Inside Benefit Garage Sale
• When: June 21-22, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
• Where: Faith Baptist Church, 3701 W. Frisco
• Details: to sponsor youths going to camp.
Ninnekah Ag Booster Club
Clay Target Contest
• When: June 22nd. Registration begins at 9 a.m. and contest starts at 10 a.m.
• Where: 5 miles south of the intersection of Hwy 277 and 81 and 1.5 miles east on CR 1470. • Who: Open to the public age 9 and up, but must have hunter safety card and required documents complete. Lots of prizes to win in each of the 4 age divisions, 9-12, 13-18, 19-50, and over 50.
• Cost: Registration is $25 which includes 12 gauge shells, targets. If you shoot 20 gauge, you must provide your own store-bought shells.
• Details: For more information or to request a packet, please contact Chance Owen at 580-775-4456.
• Sponsored by: Ninnekah Ag Booster Club
• Benefits: Ninnekah FFA and 4-H Chapters
Jolley Family Reunion
• When: Saturday, June 22
• Where: Senior Citizen Building
• Details: call 222-1681, family and friends invited.
Chickasha Antique Auto Club Meeting
• When: 7:30 p.m., June 23
• Where: Rock Island Train Depot, 100 E Chickasha Ave.
• Details: Questions about the Chickasha Antique Auto Club or either of the Chickasha Swap Meet Events call 405-224-4700 or 405-224-OKLA for more information. Office hours: 10:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. Mon-Fri.
Celebrate School Break
• When: June 23
• Details: Service at 11 am and events at 12pm, sponsored by 1st Baptist Church of Chickasha
• Where: Fellowship of American Indian Church, 1217 West Frisco, Chickasha,
• Call: for rides: 405-274-3393