• Where: Cowboy Country Church, Hwy. 92 South
• Details: Call 405-320-0055 for more info. Concession will be available.
• Details: Oklahoma Blood Institute (OBI) will reward each donor’s giving spirit with a warm beanie cap. Anyone, who is healthy and 17 years or older, can donate blood. Contact Oklahoma Blood Institute at (877)-340-8777. Donors always receive free health screenings and Members for Life points, redeemable for merchandise from OBI’s online store.
Chickasha Antique Auto Club
• When: 4th Tuesday monthly, 7:30 p.m.
• Where: Rock Island Depot, located east of 1st and Chickasha
• Details: Museum is open Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 10:30 a.m. - 2 p.m. Additional times are available. For information, call 224-4700
Auto Club museum
• Where: Rock Island Train Depot.
• When: Hours are MWF 10:30 a.m. - 2:30.p.m. Other times may be available by calling 405.224.4700
The Lexington Opry
• When: Every 4th Friday
• Where: Lexington Senior Citizens on Main Street, second building on right south of light.
• Details: Deral, Oteka and Joe invite you to come for an evening of entertainment and good traditional Country and gospel music and fun. See and listen to the music of the New Country Cousins and friends. For information: call 405-872-9057.
Disabled American Veterans,
• What: Third Tuesday, every other month, 6 p.m.
• Where: Eduardo’s, 4th and County Club
• Contact: Roy Sampley Commander 405-387-5653 or Tommy Howell Chaplain 580-656-5758 for more information.
Grady County TEA Party
• When: Monthly on the first Thursday
• Where: Canadian Valley Technology Center, Helen Ward Seminar Center, 1401 Michigan Avenue, Chickasha, Oklahoma.
• Details: For more information, please contact Mark Keeling at 405-314-4730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit www.gradycountyteaparty.com for additional information.
Grady Co. Democratic Party
• Where: Canadian Valley Technology Center, Helen Ward Seminar Center “C” in the east end of the main building, 1401 Michigan Avenue, Chickasha, Oklahoma.
• When: second Thursday of each month.
• Details: Contact Dr. Keith Harrison, Secretary, 1-405-224-8604 for additional information.