— Oct. 17-19
Auto Swap Meet
• When: Oct. 17-19, rain or shine - outside event; Gates open at 7:30 a.m. daily, close at 8 p.m.
• Where: Grady County Fairgrounds
• Cost: Vendor spaces 10 x 30 - $50 each for all 3 days
• Details: come look for your hard to find auto parts, signs, cars, trucks, and much much more, ANYTHING auto related at the LARGEST SWAP MEET IN OKLAHOMA.
• Admission : FREE
• Parking - $4 - Benefits Local Youth Group
• Information: visit www.chickashaautoswapmeet.com
Maternity and Baby
Food and Clothes Giveaways
• When: Thursdays, 9 a.m. - 12 noon
• Where: Women’s Care Pregnancy Center, 1201 W. Choctaw Ave.
LaLeche League of Chickasha
• When: 2nd Thursday monthly, 10 a.m.
• Where: Chickasha Public Library
• Contact: Jan at 222-0723
Divorce Care (for adults)
DC4-K (for children)
• When: Sundays, 6-8 p.m.
• Where: Epworth United Methodist Church
• Details: Group is free and we have light refreshments at 6 p.m.. This is a weekly support group and seminar conducted by people who understand divorce. There is a film then discussion.
Indian Taco Lunch
• Where: Cox City Baptist Church
• When: Fridays from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• Details: Dine-in or carry-out. This is a fund raiser to help us with the completion of our new church building. Contact Pastor Bill H. Love at 405-756-8830 or Betty Crabb at 580-476-3727 for more information.
Chickasha Optimist Club
• When: Thursday Mornings, 7 a.m..
• Where: Holiday Inn Express
• Contact: Margaret Davis, 222-1969
• When: Every Wednesday morning at 10 a.m.
• Where: Chickasha Public Library, 527 W. Iowa Ave., Chickasha
• Details: Children ages 5 and under and their caregivers are invited. The program is free. For more information call the Library at 222-6075.
Senior Nutrition Center
• When: Monday - Friday, meals start at 11:20 a.m.
• Cost: $1.50 donation requested
• Programs: Wednesday, 9:30 a.m. music program before lunch; Thursday, 10 a.m. bingo then lunch; Puzzles and pool tables are always available for all seniors 60+.
• Contact: Lola Brown or Donna Dawdy at 224-4315