— Feb. 25-26
Festival of Arts & Ideas
• When: Feb. 25 & 26, 7:30 p.m.
• Where USAO Ballroom
• Where: Lawton Community Theatre
• For: Neil Simon’s “God’s Favorite”
• When: Feb. 25 & 26 at 7 p.m.
• Details: Five men and three women are needed for this hilarious contemporary morality tale based on the story of Job. Performances are April 12, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 21. Perusal scripts are available for a $10 refundable deposit. Call (580) 355-1600 for details.
Chickasha Archery BBQ
& Silent Auction fundraiser
• When: Thursday, Feb. 28, 5:30 p.m.
• Where: Chickasha High School Commons Area, west side of school
• Details: Get a BBQ Sandwich, Chips, Drink & Dessert for $6.00. Will have a silent auction with several items. Come out & help support the Chickasha Archery Teams.
6th annual Dentistry from the Heart
• When: March 1, 7 a.m.
• Where: 29th St. Dental Care, Chickasha, 405-222-0222
• Details: Spread the word. This is our free dental day where we will do extractions, fillings, and cleanings on a first come first serve basis. Patients must be at least 18 years of age and females cannot be pregnant.
Art Career Lecture Series
• When: Friday, March 1, 4 p.m.
• Where: USAO’s Davis Hall Rm. 124
• Details: Erin Smith, Curator and Justin Voight, photographer, are both USAO Alums and will return to share their art and experiences since graduation. Both are truly excellent examples of living an Interdisciplinary life. Visit the Moore-Lindsay Historical House where Erin is Curator. http://www.normanhistorichouse.org/ Justin’s art can be viewed at http://justinvoight.tumblr.com/
Texas Boys Choir
• When: March 1, 7:30 p.m.
• Where USAO’s Te Ata Memorial Auditorium
• Details: Call for admission price
Boy Scout Troop 4306
• When: March 2, 7 a.m. - 12 p.m.
• Where Epworth United Methodist Church
• Details: $5/plate for all you can eat pancakes. Call 274-3252 for information or tickets
Oklahoma Federation of Music Clubs District Competition
• When: March 2, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
• Where USAO
• Details: Recital attendance given