CHICKASHA — May 31-June 1
Community Flea Market
• When: May 31-June 1
• Where: 1201 N 16, old Sentry bldg.
• Details: Vendors fee: $10/Fri & Sat; Food Vendors fee: $50/Fri & Sat.; for information, call 224-6358
Wine, Dine & Mystery Theatre
• When: Saturday, June 1, 6 p.m.
• Where: Legends Winery in Lindsay
• Cost: $30 ($5 goes to RIAF 2013)
First Saturday Morning Art for Children
God’s Eyes with Carrie Chavers
• When: Saturday, June 1
• Where: Oasis
• For: Alice in Wonderland
• When: June 3-4, 6-8 p.m.
• Where: Historic Washita Theatre in downtown Chickasha
• Details: There are parts for approximately 35 adults, teens and children. Director, Cheryl Critchfield, is asking that anyone wishing to audition for a speaking role prepare a memorized monologue (not over one minute) to recite at auditions. She also requests that any and all date conflicts between June 6th and August 4th are turned in with audition forms, prior to casting. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at auditions. For further information please call 639-6111 or email the director at email@example.com.
Vacation Bible School
• When: June 3 thru 7th: VBS (1pm to 4 pm)
• Where: Fellowship of American Indian Church, 1217 West Frisco, Chickasha
• Call: for rides: 405-274-3393
• Details: arts/crafts/games/sports/snacks/music/classes and Evening Church Service (7pm) , sponsored by Missouri Baptist Church, 13th year
Outdoor Concert Series
• Entertainer: Creedence Clearwater Revisited (CCR)
• When: Thursday, June 6th
• Where: in the north parking lot of Newcastle Casino, located at the junction of I-44 and Highway 62 in Newcastle.
• Details: Admission is free. Attendees must be 18 or older. For more information visit MyNewcastleCasino.com, or call (405) 387-6013.
GED Commencement Ceremony
for Grady and Canadian County graduates
• When: Thursday, June 6 at 7 p.m.
• Where: Chickasha High School Activity Center
26th annual Golf Tournament
Four Man Scramble
• When: June 7
• Where: River Bend Golf Course