— Feb. 10-11
Murder Mystery Dinner: Whodunit night of fun and fundraising
• When: Feb. 10-11, doors open at 6:30 p.m.
• Where: The Sooner Theatre
• Details: All proceeds benefit the programs and operations of the historic Sooner Theatre, an anchor of Norman’s thriving downtown arts district. Tickets to the event are $75 each or $600 for a table of eight. Doors will open at 6:30 p.m. each night. For more information on upcoming performances or performing arts educational opportunities, please contact The Sooner Theatre (405) 321-9600 or visit www.soonertheatre.com.
All Day Music Fest: Bluegrass, Gospel, Country, Folk Music Fest
• Where: Borden Park Community Center at 200 North 18th in Chickasha
• When: Feb. 11; opens at 9 a.m. for coffee and doughnuts and will start with a jamming session until 10 a.m. Musical groups will be scheduled from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m.
• Details: Bring a finger food and enjoy music and singing. All ages are welcome and the event is wheelchair accessible. Admission is by donations to pay for the rent for the one-day event at the Community Center. To schedule to play or for more information contact Jallane or Chet Link at (405) 224-6790 or (405) 222-6926.
CHS Pom Mini Clinic
• When: Saturday, Feb. 11th, from 1-4 p.m.
• Where: CHS Activity Center.
• Who: Pre-K - 8th grade students
• Cost: $25 which includes a t-shirt and poms if registration is received by Feb. 1st!
• Details: Students will be divided into grade levels and taught pom skills, and a fun routine. They will then perform for parents at 3:30 p.m., as well as at halftime of the boy’s varsity basketball game on the Feb. 14th.
• To register: contact any CHS Pom Chick or call Lisa at 224-2862 or Jo at 224-6732.
Ridgecrest Baptist Missions
• When: Feb. 11
• Where: Ridgecrest Baptist Church, located at the corner of Sara and Sooner Road, four miles south of Highway 37.