Super Fun Super Bowl Party
• Sponsored by: Chickasha Elks Lodge
• When: Sunday, Feb. 5, 5-11 p.m.
• Where: Chickasha Elks Lodge, 1818 W. Country Club Road
• Details: Come one, come all to the Annual Super Fun Super Bowl Party at the Lodge. We will have great drink specials and Super Bowl trivia with lots of great prizes to give away!!! Bring a dish or two of your favorite food and let’s share the good times together, we will have the Superbowl on all of the tv’s!!!
Cancer Support Group
• When: 1st & 3rd Tuesday monthly, 6:30 p.m.
• Where: Grady Memorial Hospital Administrative Conference Room, go in front entrance, go to the left of the elevators toward radiology.
• Details: These meetings are for anyone dealing with cancer. Meetings are sponsored by the American Cancer Society and Grady Memorial Hospital. For information, call Alyson Kopycinski, 224-2300 or Maggie Griffith, 222-2551
• When: Feb. 7, 7 a.m.
• Where: OSU Ext. Ofc.
• Program: Mesonet and Weather Outlook by Al Sutherland
• When: Tuesday, Feb. 7, 6-8 p.m.
• Where: in the Life Center of Epworth Church, 4th and Iowa, Chickasha.
• Program: A very entertaining evening is ‘in store’ as Chickasha resident, Liz Lowe, shares some of her special thoughts and memories and Julie Hibbard sings a few of her favorite inspirational songs.
• Reserve tickets: All SWW reservations, as well as cancellations, are to be made with Judy Parrish at email@example.com, 224-2701 or 250-2775. The total meal cost is $5, which can be paid at the door.
• Details: A ‘Season Pass’, which secures a reservation for the four remaining Something Worthwhile events is available for $20 from Carol F. at Hairy’s 222-1611 and Joyce B. at 224-6225. Also available are cookbooks from the first three seasons of SWW. They may be purchased at the Feb. 7 event.
Chickasha Archery BBQ Dinner and Silent Auction fundraiser
• When: Friday, Feb. 10, 5-8 p.m.
• Where: Chickasha High School Common Area, west side of school
• Cost: $8/ea.
• Details: Tickets may be purchased from any Grand, Lincoln, CMS or CHS archery team member, or by calling 574-6788 or at the door.