— FEB. 2
United Methodist Women
• When: Thursday, Feb. 2 at 12 noon
• Where: Epworth United Methodist Church Life Center
Ron Stanley and
True Country Band
• When: Thursday, Feb. 2, 7-9:30 p.m.
• Where: Borden Park Community Center
• Cost: $6/per person
Grady County TEA Party
• When: Thursday, Feb. 2, 7 p.m.
•Where: Canadian Valley Technology Center, 1401 Michigan, Chickasha.
• Program: Joyce Stockton will be speaking about Ladies of Liberty .
Diamonds in the Rough
Chickasha Public School
mentoring luncheon event
• Who: Chickasha Public Schools fifth grade girls
• When: Thursday, Feb. 2, 10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
• Where: USAO Ballroom
• Speakers: Rita Aragon, Major General (retired) Oklahoma Air National Guard and Secretary of Veterans Affairs for the State of Oklahoma, will speak to the girls about careers, goals and vision; and etiquette expert, Carey Sue Vega will speak to the students regarding etiquette and manners. Girls Scouts and Jay’s Jewelry has partnered with us once again for this program.
Churndashers Quilt Guild
• When: Thursday, Feb. 2 at 9:30 a.m.,
• Where Parkview Christian Church, 2828 S. 9
• Program: “Mystery Project” demonstrated by Kathy Stidham
• Information: contact Mrs. Hildebrand at 405-344-7131 or Mrs. Shirley Burns at 405-224-7270
annual Pancake Breakfast
• When: Feb. 3, 6 a.m - 2 p.m.
• Where: First Baptist Church Parlor
• Details: Tickets are $5, with children 6 and under free. Delivery is available. For information, call Margaret Davis at 222-1969. All members have tickets and tickets are available at the door.
• When: Feb. 4, 7 p.m.
• Where: Kerr Middle School, 2300 S. Linda Lane, Del City
• Contact: Pat Pogue, program chair, 405-677-1509, cell 405-760-3064; e-msil email@example.com
HOYRA Youth Rodeo
• When: Feb. 4-5
• Where: Grady County Fairgrounds, 500 E. Choctaw, Chickasha
Benefit Baked Potato Lunch
• When: Sunday, Feb. 5, 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
• Where: Verden School cafeteria
• Cost: $6/adult, $3/children
• Details: All proceeds will go to the Wanda Hannah family to help assist with medical expenses