• When: May 18
• Who: Chickasha High School, 222-6500
Bass Fishing Tournament
• Entries due: May 18 by 5 pm.
• When: May 19
• Sponsored by: Lindsay FFA.
• Details: All proceeds go to Relay for Life to help fight cancer. $30 for one man, $50 for two man teams. $10 entries╴for each side contest including longest fish and biggest fish. 1st place╴heavy stringer of five fish guarantees $2,500. Longest fish guarantees $500. Fish need to be back to the Lindsay school’s ag room no later than 3 pm for weigh in! For entries call Robert Jones at 405-207-8104 or Erica Keen at 405-570-6759.
• When: May 21 at 6:30 p.m.
• Where: Canadian Valley Tech Center, 1401 Michigan, Chickasha
• Details: The public is invited to hear Republican Candidates speak. Speaking will be : District 51 Representative candidates, Scott Biggs, Glyn Byte, & Julie McKinney, candidate for District 56 Representative, Chuck Utsler, and Senate District 43 candidate, Peggy Davenport. Following the speaches of all ther candidates, there will be a question and answer time. Enter the east door of the building & go to your right. Barbara Pfenning is CTRW President. If you have any questions, call Sandra Johnson at 405-204-6435.
Chickasha Baseball Camp
• When: May 21-23 / 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
• Where: CHS Baseball Field
• Ages: 7 - 12
• Cost: $50 (includes a camp T-shirt)
• Details: The CHS Baseball Staff will be conducting this camp along with some current players. To enroll in this camp please call Brad Gore @ (405) 313-5226. Campers will need to enroll by May 15th.
Last Day of Class
• When: May 22
• Who: Friend School
Chickasha Relay for Life
• When: May 22, 5:30 p.m.
• Where: First National bank Community Room
• Contact: Glenda at 405-779-3445
Antique Auto Club Meeting
• When: May 22, 7:30 p.m.
• Where: Rock Island Train Depot, 100 E Chickasha Ave.
• When: 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, May 22
• Where: Friend School auditorium
8th Grade graduation
• When: Tuesday, May 22 at 7:00 p.m.
• Where: Friend School auditorium.