Rock Island Arts Festival meeting
• When: Tuesday, April 16, 7 p.m.
• Where: USAO Alumni House
• Details: Chris Foster, coordinator of RIAF 2013, will be giving a report. Everyone is welcome to attend.
Interagency and Community Coalition
of Grady County
• When: 3rd Wednesday, 10 a.m.
• Where: CV Tech Center
Family Game Night
• When: Thursday, April 18, 5-7 p.m.
• Where: Chickasha Atwoods parking lot, 2403 Ponderosa in Chickasha
• Sponsored by: Grady County Interagency Coalition, Bill Wallace ECC PTO, Safe Kids and local businesses
Spring Clean Up Days
• For: Town of Verden
• When: Thursday, April 18 – Saturday, April 20
• Information: This year, in addition to the roll offs, we will offer recycling of clothes and small household items. Proceeds from the recycling will benefit the Verden Volunteer Fire Dept. for more information call Town Hall at 405-453-7235. Flyers also available.
• When: Saturday, April 20, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
• Where: Canadian Valley Technology Center Helen Ward Seminar Center, 1401 Michigan Ave.
• Details: There will be a FREE Bluegrass, Gospel, Country, and Folk Music Fest . Doors will open at 9 a.m. for coffee and doughnuts and will start with a jamming session. Musical groups will be scheduled until 5 p.m. All ages are welcome, and the admission is by donations. Bring a finger food and enjoy music and singing. To schedule to play or for information contact Jallane or Chet Link at (405) 224-6790 or (405) 222-6926.
Badshot Gun Show
• When: April 20-21
• Where: Grady County Fairgrounds
• Details: http://badshot-gunshow.com/
Harlem Ambassadors vs Chickasha Breeze Family Comedy Basketball Show
• When: April 23, 7 p.m.
• Where: CHS Activity Center
• Tickets: $11/adults, 18+; $6/students, 5-17; under 5 free. Available at Chickasha Chamber of Commerce
• Hosted by: Chickasha Chamber of Commerce, 224-0787
Chickasha Antique Auto Club Meeting
• When: 7:30 p.m., April 23
• Where: Rock Island Train Depot, 100 E Chickasha Ave.
• Details: Questions about the Chickasha Antique Auto Club or either of the Chickasha Swap Meet Events call 405-224-4700 or 405-224-OKLA for more information. Office hours: 10:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. Mon-Fri.