Chickasha Lions Club
Biscuits and Gravy Breakfast
• When: Saturday, April 13 from 7 AM to 1 PM.
• Where: First Baptist Church at 324 W. Colorado
• Cost: Tickets are $6. Children 6 and under eat free. Call 574-8263 for advance tickets.
• Details: Includes sausage, biscuits, gravy and scrambled eggs.
• When: April 13, 7 p.m.
• Where: First Assembly of God. 3340 S. 16, Chickasha
• Details: Admission is free. A love offering will be received. A nursery will be provided for ages 3 and under.
Neil Simon’s “God’s Favorite”
• Where: Lawton Community Theatre, John Denney Playhouse, 1316 N Bell Avenue, Lawton
• When: April 12-14, 18-21
• Details: Five men and three women are needed for this hilarious contemporary morality tale based on the story of Job. Perusal scripts are available for a $10 refundable deposit. Call (580) 355-1600 for details.
Chickasha Community Theatre
“The Gin Game”
• When: April 12-13 at 7:30 p.m. and April 14 at 2 p.m.
• Where: Washita Theatre, 509 Chickasha Ave., Chickasha
• Details: This story uses a card game as a metaphor for life. Weller Martin and Fonsia Dorsey meet in a seedy nursing home, which they both dislike, but soon discover they both enjoy gin rummy. As they play, they reveal intimate details of their lives which become weapons used against each other. Weller longs for a victory to counter a lifetime of defeats, but Fonsia wins every time. He leaves a broken man, and Fonsia realizes her self-righteous rigidity has led to an embittered, lonely old age. Tickets are $8.00 for all seats. For more information, go to our website email@example.com, or call 405-574-6685.
Davis Waldorf event,
Ying String Quartet
• When: April 15, 7:30 p.m.
• Where: Alumni Chapel
• Tickets: 574-1213
Chisholm Trail Republican Women
• When: Monday, April 15 at 6;30pm
• Where: Canadian Valley Tech Center, 1401 Michigan Ave., Chickasha
• Details: District Attorney Jason Hicks and Peggy McMahan, Marketing Director of the Grady County Fairgrounds, will be the guest speakers. Peggy will be discussing possible renovations & improvements to the Grady County Fairgrounds. If you have any questions, feel free to call Sandra Johnson at 405-204-6435.