— Nov. 5
Fall Fundraiser Banquet
• Theme: Harvest Blessing
• For: Women’s Care Pregnancy Center
• When: Nov 5, 6 p.m.
• Where: USAO Ballroom
• Details: call 222-5483 for reservation or information
• When: Tuesday, Nov. 5, 6-8 p.m.
• Where: Epworth United Methodist Church
• Meal cost: $5.50, pay at door
• Details: Inspirational message and beautiful music by Cindy Oden of Altus. Reservations required, limited seating. Call Judy to reserve your space 224-2701 or 250-2775 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For season pass, call Carol 222-1611, Vi 222-4966 or Joyce 224-6225. Childcare for children 3-8 years provided with reservation.
• When: Nov. 5, 12 noon
• Where: USAO Davis Hall 124
• Details: call 574-1293 for info
Oct. 23 - Nov. 6
Ninnekah FFA Skeet and Archery Teams annual Ham and Turkey Sale.
• When: Oct. 23rd-Nov. 6th, should be delivered Nov. 18th-22nd.
• What: Hams are $32 and will be 8-10 pounds and comes in three different varieties: Honey Glazed (Boneless) Ham, Spiral Cut Hickory Smoked Ham with glaze, and Peppered Hickory Smoked Ham. Hickory Smoked Turkeys are $28 and will be 10-12 pounds.
• Contact: Place an order directly by calling 405-224-4092, All proceeds benefit the shooting sport teams of Ninnekah FFA
Paint On Canvas workshop
• Subject: “Cabin in a Snowy Woods”
• When: Friday, Nov. 8th from 5:30-8:30 p.m.
• Where: The Wellness Studio, 4th & Kansas, Chickasha.
• Cost: $25
• Details: www.paintoncanvas.net go to Calendar to see the painting. call Carrie Chavers
Old Country performance
• When: Fridays, 7-9 p.m.
• Where: Borden Park Community Center
• Cost: $5.00
Chickasha Pig Sale
• When: Nov. 9
• Where: Grady County Fairgrounds
• Details: call 224-2031
• When: Saturday, Nov. 9 at 2 p.m.
• Where: Holy Name Catholic Church, 7th & Kansas
• Details: By pastoral musician Joy Yocum. Performance includes works by Clarke, Zipoli, Handel, and others. Brief comparisons will be given of organ versus piano techniques as well. (A freewill offering will be collected to aid in the cost of a new elevator for the parish)