— March 12-13
Lecture/Ghost Hunt with Brian Harnois
• When: March 12, 6 p.m. - March 13, 5 a.m.
• Details: 405-222-7958; email ChickashaPRS@gmail.com
Chickasha Branch of the American Association of University Women
• When: Thursday, March 14 at 7:15pm
• Where: Chickasha Library.
• Details: The host and book reviewer will be member Betsy Phillips, the topic is Irish Literature. The meeting is open to the public. For more information, please call Angie at 405-779-6969.
Business After Hours
• When: March 14, 4-6 p.m.
• Where: First National Bank Community Room, 302 Chickasha Ave.
Proposed West Hwy. 81 Bypass Update Public Meeting
• When: March 14, 6 p.m.
• Where: Grady County Fairgrounds, Bldg. 1
Ninnekah FFA Blue and Gold Sausage, Bacon, and Chicken Sale
• What: Blue & Gold Sausage $6.00/2.5 lb Sticks, Breaded Chicken Tenderloin Strips $18.00/ 5 lb bag and Thick Sliced Bacon $14.00/3.5lb package.
• When: March 4th- March 15th Available for Order
• Where: Ninnekah Ag Complex
• Details: The Ninnekah FFA Chapter is selling Blue and Gold products to raise money for annual activities, banquets, and leadership conferences. Products are scheduled to arrive and ready for pickup on March 28th after 4 p.m. We appreciate your support! Any Ninnekah FFA Chapter member or call directly at 405-224-4092, ask for Ag Building.
Oklahoma Self Defense Act Class
• When: March 16, 8 a..n. - 4 p.m.
• Details: This class is required to obtain an Oklahoma Concealed/Open Carry Handgun License. Class is taught by a NRA Certified Pistol Instructor and has also been certified by the Council on Law Enforcement Education and Training, and the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation. Class covers laws on use of deadly force, handgun safety and basic shooting fundamentals.
• Contact: Tony Lawson 485 8062 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Seats are limited so act fast. Classes for special groups can also be arranged by appointment.
USAO Spring Break
• When: March 18-22
• Sponsored by: Midwest Towers Relay for Life
• When: Thursday, March 21
• Cost: $5/ea. Delivery is available from 11 a.m. - 12 noon
• Menu: spaghetti, salad, garlic bread, brownies
• To order: call 224-4622 ext 145 Glenda or ext. 114 Shelly or email list to email@example.com