— April 26-27
Chickasha Community Theatre
“Contempt of Court”
• What: an interactive audience participation courtroom farce as a dinner theatre
• When: April 26 and 27, beginning at 6:30pm
• Where: St. Luke’s Episcopal Church, at the corner of 6th street and Kansas Ave.
• Details: Tickets are $25 per person which include show and three-course meal. Advance reservations required by calling Kristy at Jay’s Jewelry 224-9021.
Cash-Free Mommy Exchange
• When: Saturday, April 27, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
• Where: Chickasha Public Library
• Details: The last Cash-Free Mommy Exchange was a success thanks to all you so we have decided to do another one. Any clothes donated before April 1, will be exchanged at a rate of 3:2 after that it will 2:1 (You donate two pieces and you will receive one in exchange.) No limits on hats, outfits or such just make sure the clothes are clean and free of any holes or stains. Sizes Newborn to 6/7. Items can be dropped off at the Bookstore on 3rd and Minnesota but please make sure you label your sacks/boxes and include your phone number.
• For Pick-Up: call (405) 474-5505. We will pick up in the Oklahoma City, Norman, Chickasha area.
Dibble School Alumni Reunion
• When: Saturday, April 27; registration & reception starts at 3 p.m.; catered meal served at 5 p.m.
• Cost: $15/ea.
• Contact: Loretta Owens 405-2224631 or 317-7370 or Thelma Steelman at 405-485-9410
18th annual Southwest Oklahoma
• When: Monday, April 29, 5-7 p.m.
• Where: Oklahoma History Center, 800 Nazih Zuhdi Drive, OKC
• RSVP: 1-800-872-4540 by April 15
• Dress: Business attire
Grady County Landlord Association
• When: April 29, 6:30 p.m.
• Where: Cornerstone Fellowship Hall, 125 Chickasha Ave.
• Call: 224-7829
Grady County Democratic Women
• When: Wednesday, May 1, 11:30 a.m.
• Where: Cottonwood Creek/Yesterday’s 50’s Diner
7th annual Craig Meyer Memorial Walk
• When: Thursday, May 2, 5 - 8 p.m. Come & Go
• Where: CHS Football Field Track
• Registration: $25/includes t-shirt (if registered by April 25) and your name gets entered in a drawing for an autographed Orel Hershiser baseball. Contact Beth Ann or Stewart for registration information, 405-226-2507, email@example.com