— Feb. 19
• When: Feb. 19, 12 p.m.
• Where USAO Davis Hall Rm 124
Verden 2013 FFA & 4H Trophy Auction
• When: Feb. 19, 6:30 p.m.
• Where: Larry Ferguson Vo-Ag Bldg, Verden
• Details: Dinner will be served. RSVP to Mr. Boles at cell, 405-203-8543; vo-ag bldg. 405-453-7194 or by email email@example.com
Ninnekah FFA and 4-H
Annual Calf Fry and Cake Auction
• Where: Ninnekah School Cafeteria
• When: Tuesday, Feb. 19th at 6 p.m.
• Menu: Calf Fries and Chickens Strips, Potato Salad, Cole Slaw, Beans and all the fixings, plus drinks and dessert!
• Cost/Proceeds: No Cost, we just ask that you purchase a cake or item from our auction. Proceeds will benefit FFA and 4-H members of Ninnekah.
• Contact: Chance Owen 580-775-4456 & Rob Pritchard 405-574-2004
Pack the House meeting
What’s going on in Chickasha and surrounding areas may have an impact on your organization.
• When: Feb. 20, 11:15 a.m. – 1 p.m.
• Sponsored by: Southern Oklahoma Human Resources Association (SOHRA)
• Where: Canadian Valley Technology Center, Seminar Room A - Chickasha
• Cost: $5 for lunch
• Details: Paul Lewis, Business Development Officer of the First National Bank & Trust, Chickasha, Oklahoma and Community Leader, will provide insight on what’s going on in Chickasha and the surrounding areas.
• RSVP: to either Shelly McConnell at 224-4622 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or Kendra Meador at 224.2200 or email email@example.com by Monday, Feb. 18. For information on the Southern Oklahoma Human Resources Association (SOHRA) go to http://sohra.shrm.org/welcome-southern-oklahoma-human-resources-association-chapte .
Alzheimer Support Group
• When: Third Wednesday monthly
• Where: Sterling House in Chickasha
• Sponsored by: Aspire Home Care and Hospice
• Details: Call Holly Miller at 580-371-8236
“Recovery and Management of Drought-Stressed Pastures”
• When: Feb. 21, 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
• Where: Oklahoma State University Extension office classroom, 601 E. Robinson
• RSVP: Guest speaker Mark Gregory, Area Agronomist for Oklahoma State University Extension will speak on the “Recovery and Management of Drought-Stressed Pastures”. This meeting is free to the public but you must RSVP to Cherry Slaughter by February 18th. 2013 at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 405-321-4774.