Grady County Democratic Women
• When: June 6, 11:30
• Where: 50s Diner at Cottonwood Creek in Chickasha
• Details: Democratic Candidate for U.S. House of Representatives District 4 Donna Bebo will be speaking and reporting what is going on in her campaign. All democrats are invited and urged to attend. For questions call 405-779-6969.
Grady County TEA Party
• When: June 7, 6:30 pm
• Where: Canadian Valley Technology Center, 1401 Michigan, Chickasha
• Details: Sheriff Art Kell will be the featured speaker at the monthly meeting. As Grady County sheriff, he will share his experience and knowledge in asking voters to vote for him June 26 in the Primary Election. Other candidates for other offices will also speak. Everyone is invited and encouraged to attend and hear the candidates to determine who should get their vote. For more information contact Mark at 320.8798 or Joyce at 320.0028.
• When: Thursday, June 7 at 7 p.m.
• Where: Chickasha High School Activity Center
GNHA District 10
• When: June 9, 2012 @ 7:30pm
• Where: Rust Acres Arena-Rush Springs
• Details: Adults $8, children under 12 $5, Muttin Bustin Entry Fee $10, Bullriding Entry Fee $60, Entrance time 6-7 P.M.
• Contact: Beckie Nichols 580-721-9511 or Regina Long 580-606-1193; Entry info Contact: Donna Frick 580-658-5533 / 580-641-1159
Chickasha Elks annual
• When: Saturday, June 9 from 8:30 a.m. - 12 noon
• Where: Shannon Springs Park
Chickasha Area Arts Council
• When: June 11
• Where: Chickasha Public Library
• Contact Information: All those interested in promoting the arts and activities of the CAAC are welcome to attend the monthly meetings. Call for information 574-1320 and 222-4797.
Antique Auto Club Meeting
• When: June 12, 7:30 p.m.
• Where: Rock Island Train Depot, 100 E Chickasha Ave.
Tuttle Class of ‘92
20th Class Reunion
• When: June 15-16
• Details: Contact Shelley (Burton) Overholt at Shelleyoverholt@att.net.
Band against Cancer
• When: June 16, 11 a.m.
• Where: Coffee Creek Music Complex - Marlow
• Cost: Free Admission
• Contact: 405 285 4284
• Details: Car Show, Tractor Show, Silent Auction, Bargain Store. All proceeds go to the American Cancer Society.