— Dec. 8
Christmas Tour of Homes
• Where: Home to be announced
• When: Dec. 8, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
• Details: Tickets are $10 and all proceeds will benefit the Resurrection House. For information, call Aubry (405)822-2882, Dayliene (405)517-1171, Diana (405)320-0571, Lisa (405)474-4611, Nancy (405)503-5232 or committee members Kelly Nunn, Twyla Palmer, Sheila Mosley.
Kiwanis Pancake Day
• When: Saturday, Dec. 8, 7am to 1pm
• Where: First Baptist Church, 324 Colorado, Chickasha
• Details: Tickets available for sale from any Kiwanis member, at the door on Saturday, or by calling Heather Witt at 574-5699
All Day Music Fest featuring Bluegrass, Gospel, Country, Folk Music
• When: Dec. 8, doors open at 9 a.m.
• Where: Borden Park Community Center, 200 N. 18th in Chickasha
• Details: All ages are welcome , and the admission is by donations to pay for the rent for the one-day event at the Community Center. The Music Fest will be the second Saturday of every month. The next Music Fest will be Saturday, January 12, 2013. To schedule to play or for more information contact Jallane or Chet Link at (405) 224-6790 or (405) 222-6926.
Lawton Community Theatre Christmas
Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,
Jingle all the way!
• When: Monday, Dec. 10 at 6 p.m.
• Details: Please join us for an LCT Christmas at the theatre. Enjoy Food and drink, family and friends at the LCT Christmas Party! Visit our website lct-ok.org for additional information
Chickasha Community Theatre
“The Best Christmas Pageant Ever”
• When: Dec. 13-15, 7:30 p.m. and Dec. 16, 2 p.m.
• Where: historic Washita Theatre in downtown Chickasha
• Cost: $10/18 years and older; $6/under 18 years, purchase at Jay’s Jewelry in advance or at the door.
Blanchard Lions Club
Christmas Parade 2012
• When: Saturday, Dec. 15, 4 p.m.
• Where: Blanchard Main St.
• Details: Parades are loved by everyone, and are the perfect way to show your Christmas Spirit and promote your Club/Group/Church or business. This year we are going to line up Main Street with Floats, Cars, Bands and walkers. There are No Fees to participate. The only requirement is that you contact City Hall at 485-9392 ext.105. The Pre-Parade entertainment will take place downtown starting at 2pm with Shop Blanchard give-a-ways and Live entertainment, Carriage rides, Elementary school singers, Hot Coco, cookies & popcorn and much, much more. So come on downtown on Dec. the 15th and help us kick off the Holidays