Antique Auto Club Meeting
• When: May 8, 7:30 p.m.
• Where: Rock Island Train Depot, 100 E Chickasha Ave.
Chapter CR of P.E.O.
• When: Tuesday, May 8th at 1 p.m.
• Where: in the home of Carol F.
• Details: Jimmie L. serving as co-hostess and Lisa M. presenting the program.
AAUW Meeting/Book Review
• When: Tuesday, May 8th at 7:15 p.m.
• Where: Chickasha Public Library.
• Details: Member Angie Lewis will lead the book discussion on biographies. The public is invited to attend the gathering. Please call Angie at 779-6969 for more information.
CHS Catch a Glimpse
• For: area eighth grade students
• When: Tuesday, May 8, 4:30-6 p.m.
• Where: Chickasha High School.
• Details: All area 8th graders who will be attending CHS are invited to come and meet teachers, tour the school, and learn about the various clubs represented at CHS. Free t-shirts will be given to the first 100 students and hotdogs will be provided.
Last Day of Class
• When: May 11
• Who: Alex Schools
Noodling for Life Tournament
• When: Noodling may begin May 11; weigh-ins held on May 12 from 1-4 p.m.
• Where: Behind Morris Motorsports, Hwy. 81 South, Chickasha
• Details: Contact Jeff for more information or vendor details, 405-248-0140
Alex High School Graduation
• When: May 12
• Who: Alex Senior class, call 405-785-2605 for information
• When: Saturday, May 12 from 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
• Where: Checkered Flag
• Details: Benefits help defray cost of the junior and senior camps for Bible Baptist Church youth
Pioneer Alumni Lunch
• When: May 12
• Where: Pioneer Cafeteria
• Cost: $15/per person
• Details: Anyone who attended or graduated from pioneer School are welcome to come to this event. For information, please ca;; Lawanda Wyatt at 224-1273, Harvey Davidson, 405-459-6794 or Fern Parish 405-684-8989.
Retired Educators meeting
• When: May 14, 10 a.m.
• Where: USAO Union Station 82
• Details: All retired educators are encouraged to attend.