Chickasha Area Arts Council
• When: 2nd Monday monthly, 7 p.m.
• Where: Chickasha Public Library
• Contact Information: All those interested in promoting the arts and activities of the CAAC are welcome to attend the monthly meetings. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
All Day Music Fest featuring
• Details: Bring a finger food and enjoy music and singing. All ages are welcome and the event is wheelchair accessible. Admission is by donations to pay for the rent for the one-day event at the Community Center. To schedule to play or for more information contact Jallane or Chet Link at (405) 224-6790 or (405) 222-6926.
Emergency Food Pantry
• When: Monday - Thursday, 1-4 p.m.; Thursday evenings, 6-8p.m.
• Where: First Presbyterian Church, 6th and Minnesota, north side
Old Country performance
• When: Fridays, 7-9 p.m.
• Where: Borden Park Community Center
• Cost: $5.00
Parenting classes, by appt.
• When: Monday, Tuesday & Thursdays, by appt.
• Where: Women’s Care Pregnancy Center, 1201 W. Choctaw Ave.,
• Details: Attend parenting classes to earn Baby Bucks vouchers to be redeemed on Thursday at the Center. Call 222-5483 for more details or appt.
Veteran’s Support Group
• When: Wednesdays, 6 p.m.
• Where: Byte & Associates, 117 S. 7th, Chickasha, OK.
• Cost: sliding scale based on income and ability to pay.
• Co-Facilitated by Gary McAtee and Glyn Byte
Borden Community Center
• What: Performances by True Country
• When: First Thursdays monthly, 7-9 p.m.
• What: Performances by Second Chance
• When: Second & Fourth Thursdays monthly, 7-9 p.m.
• What: Performances by Silver Creek
• When: Every Friday, 7-9 p.m.
• Contact Us: T-W-Th 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Call 224-1975
• Details: The community center can be rented for different activities. Please call 224-1975 or 224-6625 Stella
Alzheimer Support Group
• When: Third Wednesday monthly
• Where: Sterling House in Chickasha
• Sponsored by: Aspire Home Care and Hospice
• Details: Call Holly Miller at 580-371-8236
Anger Management for Kids
• When: Mondays, 4:30-5:30 p.m.
• Where: Options Counseling Service, Inc., 205 W. Chickasha Ave., Suite 1, Chickasha, 405-222-3018
• Details: Any potential group participant will need to call and make an appointment for an intake(introductory) session.