Divorce Care (for adults)
DC4-K (for children)
• When: Mondays, 6-8 p.m.
• Where: Epworth United Methodist Church
• Details: This is a free program to help those in pain of possible separation and for those who have don’t know where to turn for help. We run a concurrent program for children ages 4-11. Come join us at Epworth United Methodist Church or call 222-5128 if you want to know more ask for Dianna.
Chickasha Optimist Club
• When: Friday, noon
• Where: Eduardo’s
• Contact: Margaret Davis, 222-1969
• When: Every Wednesday morning at 10 a.m.
• Where: Chickasha Public Library, 527 W. Iowa Ave., Chickasha
• Details: Children ages 5 and under and their caregivers are invited. The program is free. For more information call the Library at 222-6075.
Chickasha Senior Nutrition Center
• When: Monday - Friday, meals start at 11:20 a.m.
• Cost: $1.50 donation requested
• Programs: Wednesday, 9:30 a.m. music program before lunch; Thursday, 10 a.m. bingo then lunch; Puzzles and pool tables are always available for all seniors 60+.
• Contact: Lola Brown or Harold Irby at 224-4315
TOPS Weight Loss Support
• What: TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) is a weekly support group that promotes a healthy lifestyle and supports sensible weight loss. Open to men and women of all ages.
• When: Every Monday, 5:30 p.m.
• Where: First Christian Church basement, 202 S. 6th, Chickasha
• Details: Visitors are invited to attend an introductory meeting, call 405-224-0413, or email email@example.com for information.
Square Dance Club
• When: 1st & 3rd Saturdays monthly at 8 p.m.
• Where: Borden Park Community Center, 200 N 18
• Details: No admission fee for visitors. Call Mark or Nancy at 779-3371 or 779-1677 for information.
Cancer Support Group
• When: 1st & 3rd Tuesday monthly, 6:30 p.m.
• Where: Grady Memorial Hospital Administrative Conference Room, go in front entrance, go to the left of the elevators toward radiology.
• Details: These meetings are for anyone dealing with cancer. Meetings are sponsored by the American Cancer Society and Grady Memorial Hospital. For information, call Alyson Kopycinski, 224-2300 or Maggie Griffith, 222-2551