— March 28
Jazz Ambassadors concert
• When: March 28, 8 p.m.
• Where: USAO Te Ata Memorial Auditorium
• Details: call 574-1293
Chickasha Relay for Life
Team Captain meeting
• When: March 28, 12 noon
• Where: Five Oaks Medical Center basement
• Contact: Glenda at 405-779-3445
& Resource Fair
• When: Thursday, March 29, 8:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
• Where: Canadian Valley Tech Center
Now - March 30
Blue and Gold Sausage,
Bacon, and Chicken Sale
• Costs: Blue & Gold Sausage $6.00/2.5 lb Sticks, Breaded Chicken Tenderloin Strips $18.00/ 5 lb bag and Thick Sliced Bacon $14.00/3.5lb package.
• When: March 9th -March 30th Available for Order
• Where: Ninnekah Ag Complex
• Who: The Ninnekah FFA Chapter is selling Blue and Gold products to raise money for annual activities, banquets, and leadership conferences. Products are scheduled to arrive and ready for pickup on April 12th after 4 p.m. We appreciate your support!
• Contact Info: Any Ninnekah FFA Chapter member or call directly at 405-224-4299, ask for Chance Owen.
Chickasha Chamber of
Commerce Business Expo
• When: Mar 30 – 31, 2012
• Where: Grady County Fairgrounds (map)
• Details: Kristi Davis @ 405-224-0787 For additional information check website. http//www.chickashachamber.com.
CD Release Concert
• When: March 31, Doors open at 6:30pm Concert starts at 7pm Meet & greet from 8-9pm
• Where: Eagle Heights Church (Salsa Building) 12001 S. Portland Ave OKC, OK 73170
• Cost: FREE EVENT
• Contact: 405-326-2986
• Details: Come hear LEAH & her band perform songs off her debut cd! Concert will take place in the SALSA Building just west of the main building.
Senior Activity Day
• When: April 5, 2012
• Where: Chisholm Trail Museum. Duncan
• Open to: Individuals 60 or older who live in Caddo, Comanche, Cotton, Grady, Jefferson, McClain, Stephens and Tillman counties are eligible to compete in the three contests featured during the events. There will be a Poetry Contest, a Photography Contest and a Spelling Bee.
• To register or for application: contact Ms. Terry Wilcoxen at the ASCOG Area Agency on Aging, 1-800-658-1466 ext. 24. Deadline for registrations is January 31, 2012.