— March 17
Third Saturday Singing
• When: Saturday, March 17, 6:30 p.m.
• Where: God’s Big Country Church, 2215 CR 1350, Blanchard
• Details: Everyone is invited. For information, call Jerry at 802-8814; Cathy 320-1940
Resurrection House 7th annual benefit concert featuring Janie Frick with Chickasha’s own Danny Steagall
• When: March 17, dinner starts at 5:50p.m.; concert starts at 7 p.m.
• Where: Chickasha High School Activity Center, 100 N. 19th;
• Cost: BBQ Dinner $5; Concert $20
• Information: Tickets available at Dunns, Chickasha Bank, Atwoods or by calling Julie Hibbard 405-320-1226 or Bruce McGrew 405-243-7252
St Patrick’s Day/McMullen’s SoLong Celebration Party
• When: Saturday, March 17, 5 p.m. - 12 a.m.
• Where: Chickasha Elks Lodge, 18181 W. Country Club Road
• Details: a huge blowout St. Patrick’s Day Party along with our very own Kieran and Helen McMullen’s going away celebration Party!! We will have music by Lazy T, lots of drink specials, green beer and we will have great Irish food being served up by Wapiti Grill, Irish Dinner will be served from 5-8pm, we will not being saying good-bye to Kieran and Helen, just “so long” for now. Don’t miss it, come join us and did I mention - No Cover Charge!!! Let’s Party!!
Benefit Garage Sale
• Why: Proceeds to help a family with medical bills
• Where: 1225 S. 9th, Chickasha
• When: Saturday, 7 a.m. - ?
Benefit Bake Sale
• For: 19 year old Danielle Henderson, who is undergoing aggressive for t-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma
• When: March 17, 8 a.m. - ?
• Where: Oak Tree Cabinetry Showroow, 405 W. Chickasha Ave., Petroleum Building
• Sponsored by: Mennonite Church Ladies
2nd Annual Bowling for Breast Cancer: 9 Pin No Tap tourney
• When: March 17-18
• Cost: $100 per team of 4, must have one member of the opposite sex.
• Details: For more information email us at email@example.com, or call Ashley at 574-6888 or Kristi at 320-3894 registration forms are also available at Playtime Lanes.