— Chickasha Halloween Alternatives/Activities
– Chickasha Free Will Baptist Church will conduct it's 2nd Annual Fall Fest Event on Saturday, Oct. 29 from 5-8 p.m. All children up to 12-years-old are invited to come and enjoy the inflatables, games, candy and prizes. The church is located at 2402 S. 16th Street,
– Bible Baptist Church, located at 226 S. 29th, will be hosting a fall festival from 4-6 p.m. Come join us for fellowship, candy, food and fun. For information, call 224-1569.
– Reding Farm Cornfield Maize will be open through Nov. 13 at 614 Reding Road in Chickasha. Call 405-222-0624 or visit www.RedSiloProductions.com for details.
– The Chickasha Firefighters 27th annual Chili Cook-Off and Car, truck and Cycle Show will be held on Saturday, Oct. 29, starting at 9 a.m. inside the Grady County Fairgrounds Exhibit Building. All proceeds benefit local charities and organizations. Contact Richard Prather at 405-222-6030 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Grand Assembly of God will hold service at 6 p.m. at Sunday, Oct. 30. We will have music, puppets, a fun lesson, hot dog dinner, games, and lots of candy! We ask for no scary or gory costumes. This is a night of family, friendly fun.
– Atwoods Ranch and Home Store in Chickasha will be hosting a pet costume contest on Sunday, Oct. 30 at 2 p.m. For details, call Dana Dalrymple at 580/233-3702 ext. 2502 or see the local manager.
– Chickasha has lots of Halloween activities/alternatives going on this Halloween. The City of Chickasha will recognize Monday, Oct. 31 as trick-or-treat night in the community and the downtown merchants will host the annual Neewollah festivities on Chickasha Avenue from 5-7 p.m.
– Epworth United Methodist Church will be offering candy, games, fellowship and fun on Monday, Oct. 31 from 6-8 p.m. The theme for the evening will be "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown." For details, call 405-224-3320 or e-mail email@example.com
– College Heights Baptist Church will be having a fall festival on Oct. 31 beginning at 6:30 p.m. Games, activity and food are free to all participants.
– First Baptist Church, 324 W. Colorado, will be having trunk or treat with inflatables, games, treat from 6-7 p.m. Everyone welcome.Call 224-5196 for information,
Local businesses and churches can e-mail their activities to firstname.lastname@example.org to be included in the weekend and online editions.