Relay for Life of Blanchard
• When: Friday, May 4th, beginning at 7 p.m.
• Theme: This year is iRelay.
Car Wash fundraiser
• When: Friday, May 4, 3:15 - 8 p.m.
• Where: College Heights Baptist Church, 1200 block of Grand Ave.
• Details: Funds raised will assist the Chickasha Middle School Academic Team at National Championships In Washington, D.C.
• When: May 4-5, 8 p.m. nightly
• Where: Minco Arena at the junction of Highways 81 and 152
• Cost: $7/adult; $6/child; free admission to children under 5
• Details: please call Matt Smith (405) 513-0227 or Kevin Meyers (405) 306-6307.
Vintage Gospel Lads concert
• When: Sunday, May 6, 6-7:30 p.m.
• Where: Parkview Christian Church, 2828 S. 9th
• Details: Benefit concert to assist a Parkview family who was victimized by the May 24, 2011 tornado. For information, please call 405-224-3027.
Firefighter Fundraising Dinner
• When: Sunday, May 6, 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
• Where: Minco Fire Dept., 107 NW 3rd St., Minco
• Sponsored by: Pocasset Masonic Lodge
• Details: All monies received by donations and dessert auction will be distributed to among four area fire departments: Minco, Cogar, Harold and Pocasset.
Antique Auto Club Meeting
• When: May 8, 7:30 p.m.
• Where: Rock Island Train Depot, 100 E Chickasha Ave.
Chapter CR of P.E.O.
• When: Tuesday, May 8th at 1 p.m.
• Where: in the home of Carol F.
• Details: Jimmie L. serving as co-hostess and Lisa M. presenting the program.
AAUW Meeting/Book Review
• When: Tuesday, May 8th at 7:15 p.m.
• Where: Chickasha Public Library.
• Details: Member Angie Lewis will lead the book discussion on biographies. The public is invited to attend the gathering. Please call Angie at 779-6969 for more information.
CHS Catch a Glimpse
• For: area eighth grade students
• When: Tuesday, May 8, 4:30-6 p.m.
• Where: Chickasha High School.
• Details: All area 8th graders who will be attending CHS are invited to come and meet teachers, tour the school, and learn about the various clubs represented at CHS. Free t-shirts will be given to the first 100 students and hotdogs will be provided.