Cancer Support Group
• When: 1st & 3rd Tuesday monthly, 6:30 p.m.
• Where: Grady Memorial Hospital Administrative Conference Room, go in front entrance, go to the left of the elevators toward radiology.
• Details: These meetings are for anyone dealing with cancer. Meetings are sponsored by the American Cancer Society and Grady Memorial Hospital. For information, call Alyson Kopycinski, 224-2300 or Maggie Griffith, 222-2551
Jan. 17 - March 6
• When: Tuesdays, Jan. 17 - March 6; 6:30 - 9 p.m.
• Where: Grady County Extension Office, 828 W.Choctaw
• Cost: $75/individual; $95/couple
• Details: The class is limited to 50 participants and preregistration is required. Online registration is available at http://orangehub.okstate.edu/ustores/web/index.jsp. Click on Horticulture/Landscape once you are at the website or call 405-744-5404 for additional information.
Interagency and Community
Coalition of Grady County
• When: Jan. 18, 10 a.m.
• Where: Canadian Valley Tech Center, Chickasha
• Details: Call 224-1210 for information. All interested parties are welcome to join.
• When: Every Wednesday morning at 10 a.m.
• Where: Chickasha Public Library, 527 W. Iowa Ave., Chickasha
• Details: Children ages 5 and under and their caregivers are invited. The program is free. For more information call the Library at 222-6075.
Chickasha Optimist Club
• When: Thursday Mornings, 7 a.m..
• Where: Holiday Inn Express
• Contact: Margaret Davis, 222-1969
• When: Jan. 20 10:30 a.m.
• Where: Chickasha Senior Nutrition Center, Borden Park
• Sponsored by: Aspire Home Care and Hospice, 406-808-1293
Indian Taco Lunch
• Where: Cox City Baptist Church
• When: Fridays from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
• Details: Dine-in or carry-out. This is a fund raiser to help us with the completion of our new church building. Contact Pastor Bill H. Love at 405-756-8830 or Betty Crabb at 580-476-3727 for more information.
Rodeo Cowboy Association
• When: Jan. 21-22, 9 a.m.
• Where: Grady County Fairgrounds, 500 E. Choctaw, Chickasha
Divorce Care (for adults)
DC4-K (for children)
• When: Sundays, 6-8 p.m.
• Where: Epworth United Methodist Church
• Details: Group is free and we have light refreshments at 6 p.m.. There is a film the. discussion.