Bike Nights and Billy Bob Burgers
• When: 1st & 3rd Friday of every month
• Where: Chickasha Eagles Lodge 4070, 701 W Hwy. 19
• Food: Burgers are $7 available 6-8 p.m.
• Details: All profits from the food will go to benefit Santa’s Workshop. Come have fun, while raising money to help our community’s children. MUST BE 21
Love To Dance Camps
• When: Tuesday & Thursday evenings starting June 4, 6:30-8 p.m.
• Where: 1227 S. 5th, Chickasha
• What: Technique Classes age 12 & up
• Cost: $75/ea.
• Details: Each camp includes a t-shirt and parent showcase the last day. Work on skills,flexibility,strength and learn a different dance combination each class. $12/class or $80 pass for all June classes. Classes are open to NEW students.
• Email: Em8883@aol.com or go to http://lovetodancestudio.weebly.com
Grady County Landlord Association
• When: Last Monday monthly, 6:30 p.m.
• Where: Cornerstone Fellowship Hall, 125 Chickasha Ave.
• Call: 224-7829
Road to Recovery
• When: Monday nights, 6 to 8 p.m..
• Where: 3340 South 16th, Chickasha
• Call: 405.224.7889 for information. Life’s struggles are many - anger, grief, hurt, loneliness, addiction, rejection, etc., etc. Let this faith based program help bring hope to you. Classes are small and are open to anyone.
LaLeche League of Chickasha
• When: Third Tuesday monthly, 10 a.m.
• Where: Chickasha Public Library
• Contact: Jan at 222-0723
Divorce Care (for adults)
DC4-K (for children)
• When: Mondays, 6-8 p.m.
• Where: Epworth United Methodist Church
• Details: This is a free program to help those in pain of possible separation and for those who have don’t know where to turn for help. We run a concurrent program for children ages 4-11. Come join us at Epworth United Methodist Church or call 222-5128 if you want to know more ask for Dianna.
Chickasha Optimist Club
• When: Thursday Mornings, 7 a.m..
• Where: Holiday Inn Express
• Contact: Margaret Davis, 222-1969
• When: Every Wednesday morning at 10 a.m.
• Where: Chickasha Public Library, 527 W. Iowa Ave., Chickasha
• Details: Children ages 5 and under and their caregivers are invited. The program is free. For more information call the Library at 222-6075.