— July 27
Wellness Studio Open House
• When: July 27, 5:30 - 8 p.m.
• Where: Wellness Studio, corner of 4th and Kansas
• Details: Come check it out. On Saturday, July 27 from 5-7 p.m., try acupuncture demos, chair massage, Paint on Canvas mini-painting workshop, Yogi Tea - Food - Music - All Classes Free.
Oklahoma Self Defense Act Class
• When: July 27, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
• Details: This class is required to obtain an Oklahoma Concealed/Open Carry Handgun License. Class is taught by a Pistol Instructor certified by the Council on Law Enforcement Education and Training, and the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation. Class covers laws on use of deadly force, handgun safety and basic shooting fundamentals.
• Contact: Tony Lawson 485-8062 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Seats are limited so act fast. Classes for special groups can also be arranged by appointment. Call for summer specials.
July 28 - Aug. 1
Indian Falls Creek Christian Camp
• When: July 28 to August 1st
• Where: Indian Falls Creek, Davis, Ok
• Details: To be a sponsor for a child to attend church camp for a week, the cost is $55 which can be mailed to Fellowship of American Indian Church, PO Box 121, Chickasha, Ok 73023 or deposit to First National Bank, Chickasha, Ok Act# 189182. Any questions you can call 405-214-6231
July 30 - 31
Amber-Pocasset Elementary enrollment
• When: July 30th, 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. and July 31st, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Free Children’s Book Festival
• When: Thursday, Aug. 1, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
• Where: Chickasha Public Library
• Contact: JJ Francais at email@example.com
“Alice in Wonderland”
• Presented by: Chickasha Community Theatre
• When: August 1-3 at 7:30 p.m. ; Sunday, Aug. 4, 2 p.m.
• Where: the historic Washita Theatre in downtown Chickasha.
• Cost: Tickets may be purchased in advance at Jay’s Jewelry 327 Chickasha Ave., 405-224-9021, or at the door. Adults $12 and students (up to grade 12) $6.
• Details: please call 405-639-6111 or visit our website chickashatheatre.org.