Jazz Ambassadors concert
• When: March 28, 8 p.m.
• Where: USAO Te Ata Memorial Auditorium
• Details: call 574-1293
Chickasha Relay for Life
Team Captain meeting
• When: March 28, 12 noon
• Where: Five Oaks Medical Center basement
• Contact: Glenda at 405-779-3445
& Resource Fair
• When: Thursday, March 29, 8:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
• Where: Canadian Valley Tech Center
Heart to Heart
• When: March 29-31, Th & Fri. 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Sat., 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
• Where: Stephens County Fairgrounds
Now - March 30
Blue and Gold Sausage,
Bacon, and Chicken Sale
• Costs: Blue & Gold Sausage $6.00/2.5 lb Sticks, Breaded Chicken Tenderloin Strips $18.00/ 5 lb bag and Thick Sliced Bacon $14.00/3.5lb package.
• When: March 9th -March 30th Available for Order
• Where: Ninnekah Ag Complex
• Who: The Ninnekah FFA Chapter is selling Blue and Gold products to raise money for annual activities, banquets, and leadership conferences. Products are scheduled to arrive and ready for pickup on April 12th after 4 p.m. We appreciate your support!
• Contact Info: Any Ninnekah FFA Chapter member or call directly at 405-224-4299, ask for Chance Owen.
• For: Relay for Life
• When: March 30, 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
• Where: Five Oaks 2nd floor vending area
• Contact: Kelsey 779-2193
Chickasha Chamber of
Commerce Business Expo
• When: Mar 30 – 31,
• Where: Grady County Fairgrounds (map)
• Details: Kristi Davis @ 405-224-0787 For additional information check website. http//www.chickashachamber.com.
CD Release Concert
• When: March 31, Doors open at 6:30pm Concert starts at 7pm Meet & greet from 8-9pm
• Where: Eagle Heights Church (Salsa Building) 12001 S. Portland Ave OKC, OK 73170
• Cost: FREE EVENT
• Contact: 405-326-2986
• Details: Come hear LEAH & her band perform songs off her debut cd! Concert will take place in the SALSA Building just west of the main building.
Relay for Life benefit
Community Garage Sale
• Where: First National Bank customer parking lot, 302 Chickasha Av.
• When: Saturday, March 31 from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.