Grady County Landlord Association
• When: Last Monday monthly, 6:30 p.m.
• Where: Cornerstone Fellowship Hall, 125 Chickasha Ave.
• Call: 224-7829
Road to Recovery
• When: Monday nights, 6 to 8 p.m..
• Where: 3340 South 16th, Chickasha
• Call: 405.224.7889 for information. Life’s struggles are many - anger, grief, hurt, loneliness, addiction, rejection, etc., etc. Let this faith based program help bring hope to you. Classes are small and are open to anyone.
• What: a Christ centered 12 step program for any hurt, habit or hang up
• When: Monday nights, 7 p.m.
• Where: First Baptist Church at 324 Colorado Ave
• Details: call 224-5196 or 574-5745
Breastfeeding USA - Chickasha chapter
• When: Third Tuesday monthly, 10 a.m.
• Where: Chickasha Public Library
• Contact: Jan at 222-0723
Divorce Care (for adults)
DC4-K (for children)
• When: Mondays, 6-8 p.m.
• Where: Epworth United Methodist Church
• Details: This is a free program to help those in pain of possible separation and for those who have don’t know where to turn for help. We run a concurrent program for children ages 4-11. Come join us at Epworth United Methodist Church or call 222-6497 if you want to know more ask for Dianna.
Chickasha Optimist Club
• When: Friday, noon
• Where: Eduardo’s
• Contact: Margaret Davis, 410-2494
Alzheimer Support Group
• When: 3rd Tuesday monthly, 6 p.m.
• Where: Sterling House, 801 W. Country Club Rd.
• Questions: call Tonna at 224-8300
• When: Every Wednesday morning at 10 a.m.
• Where: Chickasha Public Library, 527 W. Iowa Ave., Chickasha
• Details: Children ages 5 and under and their caregivers are invited. The program is free. For more information call the Library at 222-6075.
Senior Nutrition Center
• When: Monday - Friday, meals start at 11:20 a.m.
• Cost: $1.50 donation requested
• Programs: Wednesday, 9:30 a.m. music program before lunch; Thursday, 10 a.m. bingo then lunch; Puzzles and pool tables are always available for all seniors 60+.
• Contact: Lola Brown or Harold Irby at 224-4315
TOPS Weight Loss Support
• What: TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) is a weekly support group that promotes a healthy lifestyle and supports sensible weight loss. Open to men and women of all ages.
• When: Every Monday, 5:30 p.m.
• Where: First Christian Church basement, 202 S. 6th, Chickasha
• Details: Visitors are invited to attend an introductory meeting, call 405-224-0413, or email email@example.com for information.