— Jan. 27-29
D&G Barrel Race
• When: Jan. 27 - 29
• Where: Grady County Fairgrounds, 500 E. Choctaw, Chickasha
Chickasha Elks Lodge
Spaghetti Dinner & Dance
• When: Saturday, Jan. 28, 6 p.m. - 12:30 a.m.
• Where: 1818 W. Country Club Rd., Chickasha
• Details: We will be having a fundraiser Spaghetti Dinner, Dance featuring the awesome band Flat Broke, a cake and pie auction and a silent auction. Don’t miss out on all the fun!!! Just $12., see ya at the Lodge!!
Jan. 29 - 31
The all new live drama
• When: Jan. 29 - 31, 7 p.m. nightly
• Where: First Asembly of God in Lindsay
• Details: Free admission. Nursery provided. Please call for information 405-756-3088. View trailer at realityoutreachministries.org
Divorce Care (for adults)
DC4-K (for children)
• When: Sundays, 6-8 p.m.
• Where: Epworth United Methodist Church
• Details: Group is free and we have light refreshments at 6 p.m.. There is a film then discussion.
Fifth Sunday Singing
• Where: Cox City Baptist Church
• When: Sunday evening, Jan. 29, at 6 p.m. followed by a fellowship.
• Details: Pastor Bill Love encourages community residents to bring their family and friends to this inspirational service. You may call Bill H. Love at 405-756-8830 for more information.
Performing Art Series: Tekumbe
• When: Jan. 31, 7:30 p.m.
• Where: USAO’s Te Ata Auditorium
• Contact: 574-1213
Grady County OHCE Bistro
• When: Jan. 31, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• Where: Grady County Extension Office
• Program: Couponing Craze: Come for a quick and easy lesson on using coupons to save money.
• Details: Bring a sack lunch and a drink. Dessert will be provided. Call 224 2216 for reservations. Limited seating.
Grady County Democrat Women
• When: Tuesday, Jan. 31 at 11:30 a.m.
• Where: Crazy 8 Cafe in Downtown Chickasha.
• Details: All area democrats are invited to come for lunch (dutch treat) and lively conversation. For questions call 779-6969.
Jan. 30 - FEB. 1
Prevent Blindness screening
• When: Jan. 30 - Feb. 1
• Where: Tuttle Elementary School
• Details: Many children in Oklahoma can receive free exams and glasses through SoonerCare(Medicaid), Vision Service Plan benefits provided by PBO, or through our Vision Quest assistance program. Infants 0-1 yr. old may receive a free exam through the InfantSee program. For more information on your child’s eyesight, please call Anita Schlaht at Prevent Blindness Oklahoma, 405-848-7123 ext 103, or visit www.preventblindnessok.org.