Friends of the Chickasha Public Library Summer Luncheon Series
• When: June 21, 12 noon
• Where: Regents Room at the USAO Student Center
• Cost: $13/ea. session or $39/for all three
• Details: The first will be K. B. Gibson, author of A Class on Murder- A Ronnie Raven Mystery on June 21st
• Reservations: Mail to FOL, PO Box 265, Chickasha, 73023 or call 222-4859.
Star Seven Fellowship
• What: Study Book and Song
• Where: Home of Doris Williams
• When: Thursday, June 21, 6 p.m.
• Information: Call 320-5620 or 222-8781
Ninnekah Class of ‘87
Meet the Families Night
• When: Friday, June 22, 3-9 p.m.
• Where: Ninnekah High School, starting at 3 p.m.; Dinner 6 p.m., Cafeteria; BBQ Catering Provided by Chris & Becky (Ladd) Welborn
• Cost: $15 for Adults; $10 for Children 10 & Under; Free for 2 & Under
• Entertainment: Music provided by Tom Lewis, Lazy T DJ & Karaoke
Chickasaw Candidate Forum
• Hosted by: Purcell Chickasaw Community Council
• When: Friday June 22. The Forum will begin at 6:30 P.M.
• Where: First American Bank Conference Room on Lester Ln. and Apache in Purcell.
Ninnekah Class of ‘87
• When: Saturday, June 23, 6-11 p.m.
• Where: A&E Grill Patio, 802 West Grand, Chickasha
• When: Saturday, June 23, following the Chickasha Rodeo
• Where: Chickasha Antique Auto Club Grounds, enter just north of the Rodeo Grounds
• Cost: $1 with rodeo ticket stub; $2 without
• Details: Bring the whole family. Water and soft drinks available on-site. Bring a blanket, chair & enjoy!
• Book: The Diwesh Chronicles: Krocerreba
• When: June 23, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
• Where: Chickasha Public Library
• Details: A resident of Chickasha, writing under the pen name C.O. Stephan, will hold a book signing for his latest book, The Diwesh Chronicles: Krocerreba. It will be able for purchase at the event.
Outdoor Concert Series
• Featuring: Chuck Negron, formerly of Three Dog Night, with opening act, Outlaw Son, taking the stage at 7 p.m.
• When: Saturday, June 23 at 8:30 p.m.
• Details: Gates open at 6 p.m. There is no admission fee to attend the Outdoor Concert Series; however, individuals must be 18 or older. After the outdoor concert, Full Circle will play a show inside the casino for attendees who would like to continue enjoying the free entertainment. Food and drink options will be available for purchase during the concert and all attendees will receive $10 in Reward Play from Newcastle Casino.
• Information: call (405) 387-6013