— Sept. 17
Rock Island Arts
Festival 2012 Meetings
• When: Monday, Sept. 17, 7:00 pm
• Where: Chickasha Public Library
• When: Monday, Sept. 17, 6:30 p.m.
• Where: Canadian Valley Tech Center, 1401 Michigan, Chickasha, please enter the east door of the building and go to your right.
• Details: Guest speakers will be Leslie Osborn, Representative, and Jim Weir, Republican Sheriff Candidate. Barbara Pfenning is president of the group. Men and women are welcome to attend the meetings. If you have any questions, please call Sandra Johnson at 405-204-6435.
• Membership Dues: If you choose to join, membership for women is $20 and for men, as associate members, is $10. We have a good group of men that attend our meetings.
• When: Tuesday, Sept. 18, 6 p.m.
• Where: Eduardo’s
• Details: For information, call Roddy McKenzie at 224-6342
Paint On Canvas workshops
• When: Wednesday, Sept. 19, 6 p.m.
• Where: Munoz in Chickasha.
• Details: Amy Widener will be the featured artist, painting “Tooti-Fruiti.” Go to paintoncanvas.net to register or call Carrie Chavers at (405) 574-6689.
• Cost: $35 (employees of Chickasha Public Schools will get a $5 discount). Leave with your finished masterpiece!
Making $ense of
Money Management Class
• When: Sept. 20, 12 noon
• Where: Grady County Extension Office Conference Room
• Details: Pre-registration is currently being accepted by calling the Grady County Extension Office at 224-2216. A $15 registration fee is required for this class.
Friends of the Library
Used Book Sale
• When: Sept. 20-23; Thursday 5-8 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 9:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Sunday 1-4 p.m.
• Where: Chickasha Public Library Community Room
• Details: If you have questions about the sale or would like to donate books for the sale please contact the Chickasha Library.
Academy/High School Reunion
• Who: For all that attend the school through out its history.
• When: Sep 21-23,
• Where: Holy Name Chuch
• Contact: Ed Bitsche class of 1967 at 661-917-4566 or email@example.com