Chickasha Homecoming: Sept. 14
“If you win CHS homecoming
what are you going to do?...
We’re going to Disney World!”
• Where: Chickasha Ave. from 14th St. east
• Class floats: 9th - “Up”; 10th - “Pirates of the Caribbean”; 11th - “Disney Princesses”; 12th - “Peter Pan”
• To enter the parade, call Angela Widener at CHS 222-6550
• When: Friday, Sept. 14
• Details: Parade, 4 p.m.; Game, 7:30 p.m.; Homecoming Coronation at halftime
Quilting on the Trail
• When: Sept.14-15
• Where: Stephens County Fairgrounds
Barrel Race Finals
• When: Sept. 14-15
• Where: Grady County Fairgrounds
on the Great Lawn
• When: Sept. 15, 8am: Yoga; 9am: Zumba
• Where: Great Lawn at the Myriad
• Details: Kick-start your workout habit or simply try something new in the beautiful setting of the Myriad Gardens. These free workout classes will be offered for three Saturdays in September. Free and open to the public. For more information call 405.297.0102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Country Church Singing
• When: Saturday, Sept. 15, 6:30 p.m.
• Where: 2215 C.R. 1350, Blanchard
• Details: : Old fashioned gospel third Saturday singing, everyone is invited. Bring a song and your instruments, fellowship afterward, GOD bless each & every one. For more information call Jerry 802-8814 or Cathy 320-1940 All ways remember that JESUS loves you.
Kicking Chiari to the Curbfor Krystan fundraiser & Shoot for Krystan
• When: Sept. 15, 11 a.m.
• Where: First Assembly of God, 3340 S. 16
• Details: Dakotah and David Davidson, Jr., Ninnekah students, will also be hosting the “Shoot for Krystan” basketball free throw contest. There is also going to be a car show and motorcycle show there with bands playing.
All You Can Eat
• When: Saturday, Sept. 15, 8-11 a.m.
• Where: Alex Community Center, 120 S. Main St.
• Details: Pancakes, sausage, and bacon will be served along with hot coffee, juice, and milk. Donations received will benefit the Alex Community Park Development Fund.