- 65th Wedding Anniversary
David and Carol Anthony
Wed on Feb. 25, 1961
- Scotts celebrate anniversary
- Hodges celebrate 60th anniversary
- Ashfords celebrates 64th Wedding Anniversary
- Couple celebrates 70th wedding anniversary; husband to celebrate 90th birthday
Couple celebrates 60 years of marriage
Wanda and Marion Wright of Chickasha were married on Nov. 4, 1950 at the First Baptist Church in Altus.
Marion worked and retired from Pet Inc. in 1995. Wanda has enjoyed working in School Food Service at the Bill Wallace Early Childhood Center for Chickasha Public Schools for many years, where she is still employed. They love to spend time with their family and friends.
- 50th Anniversary: Reception to honor couple
Lee's celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
Bruce and Eunice Lee will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary on Saturday, Sept, 18, 2010, at a reception being held in their honor.
Bruce and Eunice were married at the Assembly of God Church in Tabler, Oklahoma, on Sept. 30, 1960. They raised four daughters, Dana Reed, Brenda Hall, Marla Rogers and Nichole Funk and one nephew, Brian Lee.
Reception set for Luers couple
Raymond and Alice (Effinger) Luers were married at St. Louis Catholic Church in Batesville, Indiana on Sept. 10, 1960.
- More Anniversaries Headlines