— The children and grandchildren of Bob and Ruby Brush will be hosting a reception in honor of the couple’s 50th wedding anniversary on Saturday, Nov. 19 from 2-4 p.m. at New Life Christian Church, 1828 S. 13 in Chickasha. Bob and Ruby were married on Nov. 22, 1961. Friends and family of the couple are invited to celebrate this occasion with them.
Couple to be honored on golden wedding anniversary
- Carrs to celebrate anniversary
- Reception set for Heavin's 50th wedding anniversary
- Bennetts celebrate milestone
- Klippels celebrate 60th wedding anniversary
- 50th Wedding Anniversary
- Anthonys celebrate 60th anniversary
- Koerners celebrate 62nd anniversary
- Hales celebrate 25 years of marriage
- Larsens celebrate 25 years of marriage
65th Wedding Anniversary
Sammy and Lillian Morgan celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary on Saturday, Nov. 10, 2012 with a family dinner at the Outback Steakhouse in Norman.
- More Anniversaries Headlines